Dienstag, 12. August 2014

Robin Williams is dead...

This morning when I woke up, I saw a very sad message on Facebook -
Robin Williams is dead...
I cried a lot - and still do...

I have allways loved this actor very much, from when I first saw him on TV many years ago with the serie "Mork & Mindy".


He got 1 Oscar 1998 for his role in the movie "Good Will Hunting". 



1998 a movie came out with him that I love very much. I warmly recommend it - "What dreams may come". It is a beautiful movie with a wonderful message behind A love story that goes behond life.

Here is the link to watch it for free online
http://ffilms.org/what-dreams-may-come-1998/


Auf Deutsch heisst der Film "Hinter dem Horizont".
 

Robin Williams - WE ALL LOVE YOU
Thank you for lighting up our lifes.

R.I.P.

Bitte betet für meine geliebte Tante Ingegerd.   Ich danke euch von Herzen.