Montag, 25. Mai 2015

 
This melody and song is so beautiful

Performer: Knez
Song title: Adio
Song writer(s): Marina Tucaković & Dejan Ivanović
Song composer(s): Željko Joksimović


The sky brought you to me,
The sky took you from me,
Still hurts me what used to hurt.
My days are the walls
My nights are the shackles 
 I’m still serving you, my love.

I still don’t give you to the mists of the mountains,
I still don’t give you to the depths of the water.
And you ask me to let you go, forever
To sink you into oblivion and say goodbye.

Rosemary has blossomed, white lily has bent,
Everything smells like sorrow.
I try to forget, not to think of you,
But my heart is still pining for you.

I still don’t give you to the mists of the mountains,
I still don’t give you to the depths of the water.
And you ask me to let you go, forever
To sink you into oblivion and say goodbye.

A,a,a....

I still don’t give you to the mists of the mountains,
I still don’t give you to the depths of the water.
And you ask me to let you go, forever
To sink you into oblivion and say goodbye. 


... and while I hear this song and look out from the balkony, a swallow just passes by in that moment ...

 
This is the message this power animal brings me ...
  
Flies the swallow in your life, it announces you a time of new beginnings and a turn for the better. Allow yourself to open up to the new. Let the swallow be the impulse generator for you and your awakened self, to rise above yourself, with the wings of love. 

Desolation, hopelessness and fears may fall from you with the flight of the swallow. 

Free, light and lively this power animal invites you to conneth with your Higher Self, and to "bring home" aspects of yourself. Split soul parts returns again, and are integrated in your being and awakens again. 

The svallow invites you to open your heart and reach out to people and situations with confidence, knowing that the swallow is a messenger animal of the "upper world". She brings you the grace of your awakened self, to open your eyes for your inner radiance and glow.

Every day a new life begins.  

Cherish the big aswell as the little things in life.

The period of rest and introspection is over.

A gift that comes from the heart, wants to achieve you, or be given away by yourself.

Your soul wants to celebrate, to dance, to sing.

Growth at all levels.


 In May 2009 at this time, my whole life was changed... 
( you can read more about it in other posts I've written, 
 and under "About me" )



 I can feel "The New" 
that already is waiting for me



Bitte betet für meine geliebte Tante Ingegerd.   Ich danke euch von Herzen.